• Associate Sponsor
»
1-min read

Girl electrocuted, 24 injured as electric wire falls on them

Updated: August 23, 2013, 12:55 PM IST
facebook Twitter google skype whatsapp
Girl electrocuted, 24 injured as electric wire falls on them
A 17-year-old girl was electrocuted and 24 others suffered burns when the wire of an electric pole snapped and fell on a tractor trolley they were travelling in at Saharanpur district.

A 17-year-old girl was electrocuted and 24 others suffered burns when the wire of an electric pole snapped and fell on a tractor trolley they were travelling in at Saharanpur district.

The victims were travelling from Khushnuma village Shamli district to Khacheri village in Saharanpur district on Thursday to offer prayers at a temple when the wire fell on their vehcile near Madhavepur, killing the girl, Rina, police said on Friday.

The injured have been admitted to hospital, they added.

First Published: August 23, 2013, 12:55 PM IST
facebook Twitter google skype whatsapp