Girl Molested; Her Friend Slapped, Asked to Learn Kannada in Bengaluru
Bengaluru: In yet another incident of molestation in Bengaluru, a 20 year-old-girl on Monday alleged that she was "molested and touched inappropriately" by four men on Sunday night when she was returning home, along with her friend, after having dinner.
Claiming that she and her friend got embroiled in an argument with a group of people over violation of traffic rules, the girl said that not only did people slap her friend, but also asked her to "learn Kannada".
The girl also said that the "accused tried snatching the keys of her friend's bike, pushed her to the ground, and molested her".
The reported altercation attracted the bystanders but to no avail. The victim’s friend was asked to go on his knees and beg to let them go. The bystanders stood by the accused because the victim didn’t know Kannada, according to the girl.
A case under section 354, 323, 504 and 506 of the Indian Penal code has been registered at Chikkajala Police station on the basis of the written complaint filed by the girl. All four accused have been arrested and identified by the complainant.
Recommended For You
- Jagga Jasoos: Katrina, Ranbir Look Adorable in the New Song Jhumritalaiyya
- Hockey World League: India Thrash Pak 6-1, to Face Canada in 5th-6th Playoff
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Jason Roy Dismissed in the Most Unusual Way Against Proteas
- Watch: Tubelight Kid Matin Rey Tangu's Adorable Audition Footage