Delhi: 17-year-old girl critically injured after being shot at by 2 men
Efforts are on to nab the duo who carried out the attack, the motive for which is yet to be ascertained, police said.
New Delhi: A 17-year-old girl was is critical after she was shot by two unidentified men on Tuesday night in the Dakshinpuri area of Delhi. According to the police, the minor girl, who received a bullet injury in her neck, has been rushed to the AIIMS trauma centre where her condition is critical.
"We received a call at around 9 pm about a girl having been shot at by two youths.
"(The victim) has been taken to AIIMS... She is critical as she has lost a lot of blood due to the bullet injury in her neck," said a police officer.
The incident took place in the Ambedkar Nagar police station area.
Efforts are on to nab the duo who carried out the attack, the motive for which is yet to be ascertained, police said. However, police suspect personal enemity to be the reason. A case of attempt to murder has been registered.
(With Additional Information From PTI)
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border