Delhi: 17-year-old girl critically injured after being shot at by 2 men
Efforts are on to nab the duo who carried out the attack, the motive for which is yet to be ascertained, police said.
New Delhi: A 17-year-old girl was is critical after she was shot by two unidentified men on Tuesday night in the Dakshinpuri area of Delhi. According to the police, the minor girl, who received a bullet injury in her neck, has been rushed to the AIIMS trauma centre where her condition is critical.
"We received a call at around 9 pm about a girl having been shot at by two youths.
"(The victim) has been taken to AIIMS... She is critical as she has lost a lot of blood due to the bullet injury in her neck," said a police officer.
The incident took place in the Ambedkar Nagar police station area.
Efforts are on to nab the duo who carried out the attack, the motive for which is yet to be ascertained, police said. However, police suspect personal enemity to be the reason. A case of attempt to murder has been registered.
(With Additional Information From PTI)
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Stills: The Trailer is All About Love, Friendship, Heartbreak
- Supreme Court Notice to Lalu's Son, Shahabuddin in Journalist Murder Case
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager