DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi: 17-year-old girl critically injured after being shot at by 2 men
Efforts are on to nab the duo who carried out the attack, the motive for which is yet to be ascertained, police said.
New Delhi: A 17-year-old girl was is critical after she was shot by two unidentified men on Tuesday night in the Dakshinpuri area of Delhi. According to the police, the minor girl, who received a bullet injury in her neck, has been rushed to the AIIMS trauma centre where her condition is critical.
"We received a call at around 9 pm about a girl having been shot at by two youths.
"(The victim) has been taken to AIIMS... She is critical as she has lost a lot of blood due to the bullet injury in her neck," said a police officer.
The incident took place in the Ambedkar Nagar police station area.
Efforts are on to nab the duo who carried out the attack, the motive for which is yet to be ascertained, police said. However, police suspect personal enemity to be the reason. A case of attempt to murder has been registered.
(With Additional Information From PTI)
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened