DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Girl's father claims Asaram supporters trying to trap him
The victim's father has alleged that he is being trapped in the name of help from a foreign country.
New Delhi: Trouble continues to mount for self-styled controversial godman Asaram, who is in judicial custody in the alleged sexual assault case of a minor at his Jodhpur ashram.
The victim's father has alleged that he is being trapped in the name of help from a foreign country. He claimed that that on Saturday and Sunday he received calls from America on his mobile phone. The caller wanted to help him and asked him the details of his bank account.
According to him the suspected caller might be a Asaram supporter. So he reported about the calls to the police.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?