Girls' hostel warden arrested for seeking sexual favours
Prashant Kumar, warden of girls hostel, allegedly asked a girl to ask another girl if she would have a physical relationship with him.
Jaipur: The warden of an educational institute for visually challenged children was arrested on Sunday for seeking sexual favours from the 15-year-old daughter of a sanitation worker in Jaipur, police said. An investigation is now on to confirm whether visually challenged girl inmates of the institute's hostel were also harassed by the named warden.
Police said that the 35-year-old accused, Prashant Kumar, was the warden of Rajasthan Netraheen Kalyan Sansthan run by an NGO. "The girl, whom Kumar approached for sexual favours, used to go to the institute with her mother, who works as a sanitation worker," police said.
Kumar asked another visually-challenged girl inmate to ask the girl if she would like to have physical relationship with him. "The incident occurred a few days ago. However, institute authorities lodged a complaint against Kumar on Saturday evening. We arrested him on Sunday," said the officer.
- Samsung Execs Meet DGCA Officials Over Galaxy Note 2 IndiGo Fire Incident
- Samsung Galaxy On8 with Android M, 3GB RAM Launched at Rs 15,900
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- BCCI Has Been Unfair to Pakistan, Says Mudassar Nazar
- Pakistani Comedian's Take On Why India-Pakistan Should Not Go To War Is A Must Read
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- Jeep Compass SUV Unveiled, India Launch in 2017