DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Girls' hostel warden arrested for seeking sexual favours
Prashant Kumar, warden of girls hostel, allegedly asked a girl to ask another girl if she would have a physical relationship with him.
Jaipur: The warden of an educational institute for visually challenged children was arrested on Sunday for seeking sexual favours from the 15-year-old daughter of a sanitation worker in Jaipur, police said. An investigation is now on to confirm whether visually challenged girl inmates of the institute's hostel were also harassed by the named warden.
Police said that the 35-year-old accused, Prashant Kumar, was the warden of Rajasthan Netraheen Kalyan Sansthan run by an NGO. "The girl, whom Kumar approached for sexual favours, used to go to the institute with her mother, who works as a sanitation worker," police said.
Kumar asked another visually-challenged girl inmate to ask the girl if she would like to have physical relationship with him. "The incident occurred a few days ago. However, institute authorities lodged a complaint against Kumar on Saturday evening. We arrested him on Sunday," said the officer.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users