DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gisele Bundchen is world's top earning model
...and has been topping the list since 2004
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen has been named the world's top earning model by Forbes for the seventh straight year.
Bundchen has been topping the list since 2004. Her income this year was $45 million, an increase by a whopping $20 million.
Contactmusic.com reports that proof of Bundchen's star-status enhancing brands is easy to find, as after she became the face of hair care brand Pantene in March 2010, the company's sales went up by 40 percent in Latin America.
In second place was German model Heidi Klum, who earned $20 million through her recent partnership with Amazon.com and launching her own clothing line with sportswear brand New Balance.
The third place went to British model Kate Moss, who made $13.5 million from deals, including her own bag collection with brand Longchamp, and a campaign for Christian Dior.
The Forbes 2011 list for the world's top-earning models:
Gisele Bundchen - $45 million, Heidi Klum - $20 million, Kate Moss - $13.5 million, Adriana Lima - $8 million, Alessandra Ambrosio - $5 million, Daria Werbowy - $4.5 million, Lara Stone - $4.5 million, Carolyn Murphy - $4.3 million, Natalia Vodianova - $4 million and Candice Swanepol - $2 million
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Sangakkara Announces Retirement From First Class Cricket