Glamorous roles require acting too: Deepika
The actress points out how Julia Roberts does glamorous roles and acts great too
Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone, who is usually seen in glamorous roles like in Housefull and Break Ke Baad, argues that it is a misconception such roles do not involve serious acting.
"It's a misconception that glamourous roles don't involve the actor to act. This is not true because in the West you have Julia Roberts doing really glamorous roles and you still notice her performance and notice how great she looks," Deepika told reporters in Mumbai.
The 25-year-old actress will next be seen in Prakash Jha's film Aarakshan, based on caste-based reservations.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test