Global Citizen Forum to premier in Dubai
Organised by Arton Capital, the forum will be launched at Armani Hotel in Burj Khalifa September 12.
Dubai: The Global Citizen Forum, a platform to bring together people and organisations to promote the practice of global citizenship, is set to take place here next month, organisers said Monday.
Organised by Arton Capital, the forum will be launched at Armani Hotel in Burj Khalifa September 12, CEO and president of Arton Capital and forum founder Armand Arton said.
"This is the ideal time to raise awareness and explain the importance of global citizenship to a broad audience. As of today, over 20 countries are engaged in attracting global citizens and their investment," he said.
The forum will examine the increasing number of second residency and citizenships being sought by high net worth individuals and their families and the benefits that come with it.
It will also review the new immigrant investor programmes that are being offered by a number of countries.
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street Journal
- Pakistan Approaches World Bank on Indus Waters Treaty Row With India
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Gautam Gambhir 'Nervous as a Novice' After Shock Test Recall
- Strike rate is for bowlers, not batsmen: Anil Kumble
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Team India Arrives in Kolkata For Second Test