DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gmail service suffers temporary disruption; shows Error 502
Hit by a temporary outage, the website displayed the Error 502 message. There is no mention concerning the outage on the Google Apps Status Dashboard.
New Delhi: Gmail was unavailable to a spate of users. The service is back to normal now, but it was inaccessible to users for around 30 minutes.
Hit by a temporary outage, the website showed the Error 502 message. While trying to sign in to Gmail, the website said, "502. That's an error. The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request. Please try again in 30 seconds. That's all we know."
In regard to the "Error 502", Google's supoort page describes, whenever you're see a 'Temporary Error (502)' message when you try to sign in to Gmail, it means that your mail is temporarily unavailable. These errors generally resolve themselves within a few minutes, so please wait a bit before trying to log in again.
However, there is no mention concerning the outage on the Google Apps Status Dashboard.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London