Gmail service suffers temporary disruption; shows Error 502
Hit by a temporary outage, the website displayed the Error 502 message. There is no mention concerning the outage on the Google Apps Status Dashboard.
New Delhi: Gmail was unavailable to a spate of users. The service is back to normal now, but it was inaccessible to users for around 30 minutes.
Hit by a temporary outage, the website showed the Error 502 message. While trying to sign in to Gmail, the website said, "502. That's an error. The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request. Please try again in 30 seconds. That's all we know."
In regard to the "Error 502", Google's supoort page describes, whenever you're see a 'Temporary Error (502)' message when you try to sign in to Gmail, it means that your mail is temporarily unavailable. These errors generally resolve themselves within a few minutes, so please wait a bit before trying to log in again.
However, there is no mention concerning the outage on the Google Apps Status Dashboard.
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2
- Tamil Nadu Government Constitutes Advisory Committee Under Disaster Management
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Apple Launch Event on October 27: What to Expect?
- 90% Apple Lightning-to-USB Cables Sold on Amazon, Groupon Are Fake
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits