Goa: Navy helicopter crashes, three dead
The rotor of the helicopter, which had flown from Mumbai to Dabolim, broke off while landing, Navy sources said.
Goa: An Indian Navy Chetak helicopter crashed at the Dabolim airport in Goa on Monday morning. Three people including two pilots have been killed in the crash. The crash occurred on the civilian flight's runway.
The rotor of the helicopter, which had flown from Mumbai to Dabolim, broke off while landing, Navy sources said. The chopper then caught fire, they said.
The helicopter was to stop for refuelling when the crash happened. More details of the crash are awaited.
(With additional information from PTI)
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- Parched Trailer Gives Closer Look at Rajasthani Rural Womanhood
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Tannishtha Chatterjee Win Big at LIFFI
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18