DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bomb scare on Mumbai-Delhi GoAir flight, probe on
The flight has been taken to the isolation bay at Mumbai airport and is being checked by CISF teams.
New Delhi: A Delhi-bound GoAir flight was called back after a passenger alerted authorities regarding a suspicious object on board the plane. The plane was then taken to the isolation bay at the Mumbai airport and thoroughly checked by the CISF teams. The DGCA will conduct the final round of checking, said airport authorities.
Sources said that the passengers had been disembarked. However, the cargo was not offloaded. Authorities say that flight 343 may now be delayed by four hours.
"All the cargo is on board, action is being initiated as per standard operating procedures," said an official.
Recommended For You
- Kohli Feels India Well-Equipped to Defend Champions Trophy Crown
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Champions Trophy: No Room for Mistakes, Says Kane Williamson
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere