Gold prices fall by 0.91 pc on global cues, down to Rs 32,435 per 10 gram
Gold futures prices on Thursday fell by 0.91 per cent to Rs 32,435 per 10 gram as speculators reduced positions, taking cues from the global market. Besides, further recovery in the rupee also weighed on gold prices at futures trade.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly