Golf championship to be held in Yangon
Organised by Myanmar Golf Federation (MGF), the championship is scheduled to take place from March 19 to 22.
Yangon: Tiger Myanmar Amateur Open Golf Championship will be held here this month.
Organised by Myanmar Golf Federation (MGF), the championship is scheduled to take place from March 19 to 22. Only amateur golfers are allowed to enlist, reports Xinhua.
Meanwhile, over 150 golfers, including over 130 foreign golfers from 25 countries and regions, participated in Myanmar Open held at Royal Mingalardon Golf and Country Club here from Feb 21-24, attracting Asian Tour stars as well.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test