Golf championship to be held in Yangon
Organised by Myanmar Golf Federation (MGF), the championship is scheduled to take place from March 19 to 22.
Yangon: Tiger Myanmar Amateur Open Golf Championship will be held here this month.
Organised by Myanmar Golf Federation (MGF), the championship is scheduled to take place from March 19 to 22. Only amateur golfers are allowed to enlist, reports Xinhua.
Meanwhile, over 150 golfers, including over 130 foreign golfers from 25 countries and regions, participated in Myanmar Open held at Royal Mingalardon Golf and Country Club here from Feb 21-24, attracting Asian Tour stars as well.
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped