DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: Education Minister opposes anti-encroachment drive
Vinod Kumar Singh was earlier accused of threatening and manhandling a CMO.
New Delhi: A Uttar Pradesh minister has sparked controversy by opposing the anti-encroachment drive by Gonda district authorities. Minister of State for Secondary Education Vinod Kumar Singh has accused district authorities of harassing people.
The District Magistrate though said that the programme was in compliance with High Court's orders.
Singh was dropped from the UP ministry in October 2012 following charges of abduction and manhandling of a Chief Medical Officer. But he was re-inducted in the state cabinet in February.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO