UP: Education Minister opposes anti-encroachment drive
Vinod Kumar Singh was earlier accused of threatening and manhandling a CMO.
New Delhi: A Uttar Pradesh minister has sparked controversy by opposing the anti-encroachment drive by Gonda district authorities. Minister of State for Secondary Education Vinod Kumar Singh has accused district authorities of harassing people.
The District Magistrate though said that the programme was in compliance with High Court's orders.
Singh was dropped from the UP ministry in October 2012 following charges of abduction and manhandling of a Chief Medical Officer. But he was re-inducted in the state cabinet in February.
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Farooq Calls Meeting of Opposition to Discuss Kashmir Issue
- Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot Teases Nintendo NX
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics