Good start for Atwal at McGladrey Classic
Arjun Atwal makes a good start in McGladrey Classic.
St. Simons Island: Indian golfer Arjun Atwal shot a blemish-free three-under 67 to be tied 26th after the opening round of the McGladrey Classic, the penultimate event on the schedule that counts towards the Money List.
Atwal, who has struggled through the season, birdied the second, sixth and 15th holes.
Atwal has made only 11 cuts in 25 starts and is fighting hard to keep his card for 2012. Currently he is 171st on the List and needs to be inside 125 to keep his card.
The 22-year-old Bud Cauley shot eight-under 62 to take the lead and it was his best score of the Tour. Cauley shares the lead with Marco Dawson.
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Surgical Strikes Across LoC May Alter Political Discourse in Poll-bound States
- Retaliation Fear: Border Villages being Cleared
- Rajnath Reviews Security Situation Along Indo-Pakistan Border
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Movie Review: Must Watch for its Brilliant Execution
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Make The Most Stylish Couple; Here's The Proof
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief