DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Good start for Atwal at McGladrey Classic
Arjun Atwal makes a good start in McGladrey Classic.
St. Simons Island: Indian golfer Arjun Atwal shot a blemish-free three-under 67 to be tied 26th after the opening round of the McGladrey Classic, the penultimate event on the schedule that counts towards the Money List.
Atwal, who has struggled through the season, birdied the second, sixth and 15th holes.
Atwal has made only 11 cuts in 25 starts and is fighting hard to keep his card for 2012. Currently he is 171st on the List and needs to be inside 125 to keep his card.
The 22-year-old Bud Cauley shot eight-under 62 to take the lead and it was his best score of the Tour. Cauley shares the lead with Marco Dawson.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong