Google announces Gmail Blue on April Fool's Day
Everything will appear blue from labels to body text in Gmail Blue, explains a Google executive in the video.
New Delhi: Quite like on April 1 every year, Google has lined up a series of April Fool's Day hoaxes. Google released a YouTube clip declaring that the world's most popular video website will shut down till 2023 and also announced its olfactory new feature Google Nose. Google has introduced another video announcing the all new Gmail Blue e-mail client.
The Gmail Blue announcement is another April Fool's prank from Google. The video says, the compose button will turn blue while you click on it to create a new message.
Everything will appear blue from labels to body text in Gmail Blue, explains a Google executive in the video. Another Google executive tells that the company tried different colours - orange, brown before they nailed down the Blue colour - the reminiscent of nature.
"Starting today, you'll get to experience the next big step for Gmail, Gmail Blue," says Google in a blog post. The company has employed efforts to make people believe that Gmail Blue is the next face of Gmail; however it fails.
Watch the video below to see Google's bogus Gmail Blue. Google had launched Gmail nine years ago on April 1, 2004.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion