Google doodles New Year's Day
The New Year's Day doodle on the Google home page signals a fresh beginning in the year 2012.
New Delhi: After having a party on December 31 2011, the New Year's Day doodle on the Google home page signals a fresh beginning in the year 2012.
The letters on the Google logo celebrated the passing of 2011 and welcomed 2012 with music, dance, baloons and a lot of colour on Saturday. After a feverish night of partying, they seem to have already embarked upon fulfilling their resolutions for the New Year on Sunday.
The 'G' is listening to music and saying "hello" to the world in different languages, the '0s' are getting set for a fitter year with aerobics and yoga, 'G' has taken to the guitar, 'L' is now into literature and 'E' is the one who is cleaning up after the merrymaking.
Google posted 260 doodles in 2011. This figure is only nominally higher than the 258 doodles that Google put up on its home page in 2010. Some of the doodles were limited to Google's country specific home pages while others appeared globally.
Google recently announced the revamp of its Doodle site (www.google.com/doodles) which houses all Google doodles since the very first back in 1998.
Recommended For You
- CLUB WORLD CUPFIFA Club World Cup: Real Madrid Eye Record 21st International Title in Japan
- Fashion Awards 2016International Model Of The Year: Gigi Hadid's Best Fashion Moments Of 2016
- Fascinating!The Circle Trailer: Emma Watson, Tom Hanks Starrer is Dark and Compelling
- MARCHING ORDERS?MCC Recommends Red Card Suspension in Cricket, Limit To Bat Size
- YouTube RewindTop 10 YouTube Videos of 2016: Kala Chashma is The Most Watched Music Video