Google lights up a candle to honour the Delhi braveheart
In the memory of the braveheart, Google has placed a subtle vigil candle below its search box on the Google India homepage.
New Delhi: When the entire nation is mourning the death of the 23-year-old Delhi gangrape victim, Google has been seen grieving over the demise of the Delhi braveheart in its own way.
In the memory of the braveheart, Google has placed a subtle vigil candle below its search box on the Google India homepage. This gesture is really poignant. When you hover over the candle, the text appears that reads, "In memory of the Delhi braveheart."
We have often seen Google commerating major historical milestones and anniversaries with their doodles, but this time by placing a glowing candle below the search box Google has not only honoured the braveheart and its family, but it has also paid a tribute to the entire nation mourning the death of the victim and protesting for the justice.
Generally, Google doodles are seen in place of Google logo, but this time, the emblem appears below the search box.
Recently, Google showed the same gesture following the tragic news of the school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut. On hovering over the image, a text box appeared that read, "Our hearts are with the families and community of Newtown, Connecticut."
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1