DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Google most trusted online brand in India: Survey
EBay took the fifth slot, which topped the list of e-commerce brands, followed by AOL, Amazon, Ibibo and OLX.in.
Mumbai: Google is the most trusted online brand in the country, with Facebook coming in at number two, says a study by Brand Trust Advisory. Yahoo has emerged as the second-most trusted search engine after Google, says the report.
The survey was conducted in 16 cities, taking into consideration 19,000 unique brands across 211 categories, Trust Research Advisory Chief Executive Officer N Chandramouli said. Social networking sites are gaining popularity, with Orkut and Twitter ranking fourth and sixth respectively overall.
"Google's Orkut, steadied at fourth rank despite a significant fall in daily visitors from here. Facebook has ranked first in the sub-category of social networking," he said. The fifth slot has gone to shopping portal eBay, which tops in the list of e-commerce brands followed by AOL, Amazon, Ibibo and OLX.in.
YouTube, which ranks ninth, leads the sub-category of online sharing portals, while Naukri managee the 24th position overall.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh