Google Pakistan website hacked
The hackers replaced the Google logo and search bar with an image of two penguins walking on a bridge.
New Delhi: The Google Pakistan homepage has been apparently hacked by Turkish hackers. If you go to google.com.pk, you will find a black page with something written in Turkish. The translation of the text, written on the website, is: "eboz. My homies in a friend always there for me. Have not shot by me with every breath."
The hackers replaced the Google logo and search bar with an image of two penguins walking on a bridge with a message in Turkish.
Also, the hackers wrote on the page "Pakistan Downed" which most probably means that the Google Pakistan home page has been taken down.
According to The News Tribe, "Google is still quite about the issue why its Pakistan edition has been hacked, by whom and from where."
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game