DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Google services to be closed down in Egypt?
Egypt's telecommunication authority said that all Google services must be shut down to fully suspend YouTube in the country over an anti-Muslim film.
Cairo: Egypt's telecommunication authority said that all Google services must be shut down to fully suspend YouTube in the country over an anti-Muslim film.
Head of Egypt's National Telecommunication Regulatory Authority Abdal-Rahamn al-Sawi said that in order to shut down YouTube in Egypt, as per a court verdict, all Google services must be shut down along as Google provides its services over several servers.
The Egyptian administrative court had ordered that video-sharing website YouTube be blocked for a month for hosting the anti-Islam film that triggered deadly outrage across the Muslim world last year.
The court obligated that Egyptian authorities take measures to block access to the site for a month, after a complaint by an Egyptian who accused YouTube of being a "threat to social peace" by putting the US-made film on line.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?