Google's Gmail faces yet another outage; shows 502 error
This is the second Gmail service disruption in less than a week.
New Delhi: Google's Gmail was unavailable to users for the second time in a week's time. Hit by a temporary outage, the Gmail website returned an Error 502 message. Trying to sign in to Gmail, a message on the page said, "502. That's an error. The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request. Please try again in 30 seconds. That's all we know."
502 errors usually happen due to poor IP communication between servers. There have been a number of previous occasions when Google users have encountered a similar error.
In regard to the "Error 502", Google's support page describes, "whenever you're see a 'Temporary Error (502)' message when you try to sign in to Gmail, it means that your mail is temporarily unavailable. These errors generally resolve themselves within a few minutes, so please wait a bit before trying to log in again."
There is however, no mention yet on the outage on Google's Apps Status Dashboard.
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Movie Review: Must Watch for its Brilliant Execution
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- Don't put Indo-Pak in Same Group of International Tournaments: BCCI
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- US Now has Very Little Influence on Pakistanâs Nuclear Policy: Hoodbhoy
- Adnan Sami Responds After Being Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes