Google reveals what Indians look for online
Orkut burns up the charts at No. 1, while Sania's the hottest sports star.
New Delhi: What did India search for online last year? For the first time in history, Google's offering a few answers.
Orkut burned up the charts at Number 1 - so social networking is now definitely in.
Sania was the hottest sports star and the Mahatma the most searched for politician. Gandhigiri anyone?
Foreign holidays are now more popular than ever and Kashmir's back on people's lists! From Bollywood - actresses got more attention than the guys - pity they still don't get paid on par!
And people now search for movies Online - that ties up with rising levels of movie piracy on the net.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1