DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Geetika Sharma death: HC rejects Kanda's bail plea
In her suicide note, Geetika blamed Kanda and another of her senior managers, Aruna Chadha of harassing her for quitting her job at MDLR.
New Delhi: In a setback to ex-Haryana Home minister Gopal Kanda, the Delhi High Court on Monday rejected his bail plea in connection with the Geetika Sharma suicide case. Kanda is the main accused in the case.
Geetika Sharma worked as an air-hostess in the Kanda-owned and now-defunct MDLR Airlines. Later on, she was made a director at a subsidiary company of MDLR, a job which she quit within months.
In her suicide note, Geetika blamed Kanda and another of her senior managers, Aruna Chadha of harassing her for quitting her job at the company. Kanda was arrested in mid-August and has been in jail since.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish