DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gopichand, Nayanthara busy with Boopathy's next
Director Boopathy Pandian has almost completed shooting for his comeback film.
Director Boopathy Pandian has almost completed shooting for his comeback film. A bilingual being made simultaneously in Tamil and Telugu, it has leading Tollywood actor Gopichand and Nayanthara in lead roles.
If sources are to be believed, the cop story has been titled 'Jagan Mohan IPS' in Telugu, while a search is on for an apt title for its Tamil version. "It will be finalized shortly," they say.
The movie is being produced by Balaji Real Media, that released 'Uthamaputhiran', 'Osthe' and 'Ishtam' of late. "The shooting is nearing completion. The film may hit the screens by August," sources say.
After the release of this movie, Boopathy Pandian is expected to kick start the maiden heroic venture of actor-politician Vijayakanth's younger son. The filmmaker is popular for movies such as 'Thiruvilayadal Arambam' and 'Malaikottai'.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?