Gopichand, Nayanthara busy with Boopathy's next
Director Boopathy Pandian has almost completed shooting for his comeback film.
Director Boopathy Pandian has almost completed shooting for his comeback film. A bilingual being made simultaneously in Tamil and Telugu, it has leading Tollywood actor Gopichand and Nayanthara in lead roles.
If sources are to be believed, the cop story has been titled 'Jagan Mohan IPS' in Telugu, while a search is on for an apt title for its Tamil version. "It will be finalized shortly," they say.
The movie is being produced by Balaji Real Media, that released 'Uthamaputhiran', 'Osthe' and 'Ishtam' of late. "The shooting is nearing completion. The film may hit the screens by August," sources say.
After the release of this movie, Boopathy Pandian is expected to kick start the maiden heroic venture of actor-politician Vijayakanth's younger son. The filmmaker is popular for movies such as 'Thiruvilayadal Arambam' and 'Malaikottai'.
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- 'Let Loose the Yellow Butterflies', Say FARC Rebels Approving Peace Accord With Colombia
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- Cheteshwar Pujara's Kanpur Transformation Augurs Well for Team India
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Virat Kohli Offers Condolences to Families of Uri Attack Victims