Gori Tere Pyaar Mein: Kareena back with Imran
Director Punit Malhotra has started shooting for his upcoming film 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein'.
Mumbai: Director Punit Malhotra has started shooting for his upcoming film 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein'.
The movie, which brings back Kareena Kapoor and Imran Khan together after romantic comedy 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu', is being produced by Dharma Productions.
The news about its shooting was declared by the movie's Twiiter handle, which said: "The shoot of 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein' kick starts today. Are you guys as excited as we are?"
The movie is expected to be released later in this year.
The two actors would be expecting to get another successful film in 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein' after 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu'.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology