Gori Tere Pyaar Mein: Kareena back with Imran
Director Punit Malhotra has started shooting for his upcoming film 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein'.
Mumbai: Director Punit Malhotra has started shooting for his upcoming film 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein'.
The movie, which brings back Kareena Kapoor and Imran Khan together after romantic comedy 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu', is being produced by Dharma Productions.
The news about its shooting was declared by the movie's Twiiter handle, which said: "The shoot of 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein' kick starts today. Are you guys as excited as we are?"
The movie is expected to be released later in this year.
The two actors would be expecting to get another successful film in 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein' after 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu'.
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- With 84 Million Viewers, Hillary-Trump Debate Smashes Record
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resign as English Manager
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street
- Pakistan Approaches World Bank on Indus Waters Treaty Row With India
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty