Gori Tere Pyaar Mein: Kareena back with Imran
Director Punit Malhotra has started shooting for his upcoming film 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein'.
Mumbai: Director Punit Malhotra has started shooting for his upcoming film 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein'.
The movie, which brings back Kareena Kapoor and Imran Khan together after romantic comedy 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu', is being produced by Dharma Productions.
The news about its shooting was declared by the movie's Twiiter handle, which said: "The shoot of 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein' kick starts today. Are you guys as excited as we are?"
The movie is expected to be released later in this year.
The two actors would be expecting to get another successful film in 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein' after 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu'.
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha's take on 3rd US Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary
- Donald Trump Says Will Not Approve AT&T-Time Warner Deal If Elected President