DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gori Tere Pyaar Mein: Kareena back with Imran
Director Punit Malhotra has started shooting for his upcoming film 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein'.
Mumbai: Director Punit Malhotra has started shooting for his upcoming film 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein'.
The movie, which brings back Kareena Kapoor and Imran Khan together after romantic comedy 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu', is being produced by Dharma Productions.
The news about its shooting was declared by the movie's Twiiter handle, which said: "The shoot of 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein' kick starts today. Are you guys as excited as we are?"
The movie is expected to be released later in this year.
The two actors would be expecting to get another successful film in 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein' after 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu'.
Recommended For You
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users