Gori Tere Pyaar Mein: Kareena back with Imran
Director Punit Malhotra has started shooting for his upcoming film 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein'.
Mumbai: Director Punit Malhotra has started shooting for his upcoming film 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein'.
The movie, which brings back Kareena Kapoor and Imran Khan together after romantic comedy 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu', is being produced by Dharma Productions.
The news about its shooting was declared by the movie's Twiiter handle, which said: "The shoot of 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein' kick starts today. Are you guys as excited as we are?"
The movie is expected to be released later in this year.
The two actors would be expecting to get another successful film in 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein' after 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu'.
- India's Uri Payback, Pulls Out of Saarc, Has Saarc Itself Become Meaningless?
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Talk and Terror Can't Go Together: MEA
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Saamana Office Attacked Over Cartoon Mocking Maratha Protests