Dr Syed Ahmad sworn in as Governor of Manipur
Dr Syed Ahmad was sworn in as the Governor of Manipur at the Raj Bhavan in Imphal on Saturday.
Imphal: Dr Syed Ahmad was sworn in as the Governor of Manipur at the Raj Bhavan in Imphal on Saturday.
Chief Justice of Manipur High Court Laxmi Kanta Mohapatra administered the oath of office and secrecy to Dr Syed Ahmad.
Chief Minister Okram Ibobi Singh, Deputy Chief Minister Gaikhangam, Deputy Speaker MK Preshow and other ministers were present on the occasion.
Chief Secretary PC Lawmkunga, DGP Shahid Ahmad and high ranking civil officials were also present at the swearing in ceremony.
Recommended For You
- Tom Latham Stuns Faf Du Plessis With Catch of the Season
- 3 Reasons to Not Buy a Term Plan
- Justice League Trailer Shows The United Powers of All Our Favourites From DC Universe
- Aashayein: A Shop for a Better future For Jaipur Central Jail's Inmates
- Gionee A1 Review: A Phone That's Custom Made For Selfie Lovers