Grammy Awards: AR Rahman walks the red carpet
Oscar-winning Indian composer A.R Rahman attended the 55th Annual Grammy Awards along with wife Saira Banu.
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning Indian composer A.R Rahman attended the 55th Annual Grammy Awards held here Sunday night along with wife Saira Banu.
Looking dapper in suit teamed with shades, he also sported a funky hairdo, quite rare for him. Saira was looking elegant in a traditional gharara like outfit.
Rahman shared his excitement of going to the awards with his fans, "On the way to the Grammies."
"Enjoyed the Bob Marley tribute," he further added.
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- Cheteshwar Pujara's Kanpur Transformation Augurs Well for Team India
- Virat Kohli Offers Condolences to Families of Uri Attack Victims
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir