Grand Masti: 10 double meaning dialogues from the film
Indra Kumar's directorial venture 'Grand Masti' is the latest edition in the list of Bollywood adult comedies.
New Delhi: Veteran director Indra Kumar's venture 'Grand Masti' is the latest edition in the list of Bollywood adult comedies. As expected, the film is full of double meaning dialogues. We have compiled some of the gems for you that won't make you think twice in order to understand the intended meaning.
There are spoilers ahead, so you're requested to come back to this article after watching the film.
Character A (Pointing towards a pouch of condom): Sir, isko paani ke saath loon ya doodh ke saath (Sir, should I take it with water or milk).
Riteish: Kele ke saath, (With banana).
Character B: Sir, I am speaking from SLUTS.
Vivek: What? Call me later.
B: No sir, it's Sri Lalchand University of Technology and Science.
Aftab (Screaming in pain): Sab log pussy pussy keh rahe hain, koi ye nahi kehta ki pussy kahan ghusi (Everybody is shouting pussy, pussy but nobody is asking where did it enter). The scene focuses on a cat in case you get confused.
Vivek: My wife is a BMW, Bewafa Meri Wife.
Vivek: Aaj main in dono ko nange I mean range haathon pakdunga (Today I will catch them naked I mean red handed).
Aftab: Wo kaarnama toh kuch bhi nahi, main batata hoon asli fakar kya hota hai (That act is nothing, I will tell you what the real pride is). Some Hindi and English words have similar sounds.
Ritesih (Thinking about his child): Kaash, us raat maine Nirodh ka virodh nahi kiya hota (I wish I hadn't avoided Nirodh that night).
Ritesih: Jab se Pappu paida hua hai, main hilane me expert ho gaya hoon (I have become an expert in shaking after Pappu's birth).
Character C: Isse kehte hain naam bade aur darshan chote (Do you really need the translation)!
Character D: Meri do doodh ki badi-badi factories hain, aaj raat main aapko unke darshan dungi (I have two big milk factories, will show them to you tonight). If you have seen the trailers of 'Grand Masti', you would understand the hidden codes.
- Indus Treaty: How India Can Use Existing Provisions to Send a Message to Pakistan
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey
- Indus Waters Treaty: India to Use Water as Weapon to Fight Pakistan
- Indus Water Treaty: Blood and Water Cannot Flow Together, Says PM Modi
- Japanese Encephalitis Declared as Notifiable Disease
- Ink Thrown at Union Minister JP Nadda in AIIMS Bhopal
- Avoid Blame Game, Coordinate to Fight Chikungunya: Centre to AAP
- Unlike Dengue, Chikungunya Not Fatal: Satyendra Jain