DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Grand Masti' gathers Rs 26 crore in two days
'Grand Masti' is doing wonders at the box-office while 'John Day' is not getting enough viewership.
New Delhi: Director Indra Kumar's 'Grand Masti' has opened to packed houses despite being hugely criticised by the reviewers. The film's collection is showing a positive trend and it seems to be on the right track to become a big hit. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted about the film's business, "#GrandMasti shows ample growth in major circuits on Day 2. Sat *early estimates* 13.5 cr. Total: 26 cr. Heading for 40 cr+ weekend. Wow!"
Adarsh had earlier tweeted, "#GrandMasti *early trends* suggest 12.5 cr start on Friday... A grand start indeed... Expecting weekend to be in 37 cr to 40 cr range."
On the other hand, 'John Day' is not getting enough viewership. Adarsh says, "#JohnDay Fri 45 lacs."
'Grand Masti' is an adult comedy that stars Riteish Deshmukh, Aftab Shivdasani and Vivek Oberoi in the lead roles.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment