Grand Masti: Genelia D'Souza shows her generous side
'Grand Masti' reunites Riteish, Aftab Shivdasani and Vivek Oberoi seven years after they featured in 'Masti'.
Mumbai: Actress Genelia D'Souza has been a regular on the sets of her actor-husband Riteish Deshmukh's 'Grand Masti', and much to the delight of everyone, she got home-cooked food.
"To make the environment even more homely, Genelia would usually come around lunch time with yummy home-cooked food, from aamti, puran poli, Kolhapuri fish to shrikhand and that too in such large portions that the entire unit would pig out," said a source from the movie's sets.
Producer Ashok Thakeria says it was 'very generous and sweet' of Genelia.
"She got such grand portions that the entire unit would enjoy the home food and Maharashtrian delicacies. It used to be a total 'Grand Masti' with a grand spread, thanks to Genelia," Thakeria said in a statement.
'Grand Masti' reunites Riteish, Aftab Shivdasani and Vivek Oberoi seven years after they featured in 'Masti'. They have been bonding well thanks to their long shooting schedules.
The film, directed by Indra Kumar, also features Karishma Tanna, Manjari Phadnis and Sonali Kulkarni.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology