Grand Masti: Genelia D'Souza shows her generous side
'Grand Masti' reunites Riteish, Aftab Shivdasani and Vivek Oberoi seven years after they featured in 'Masti'.
Mumbai: Actress Genelia D'Souza has been a regular on the sets of her actor-husband Riteish Deshmukh's 'Grand Masti', and much to the delight of everyone, she got home-cooked food.
"To make the environment even more homely, Genelia would usually come around lunch time with yummy home-cooked food, from aamti, puran poli, Kolhapuri fish to shrikhand and that too in such large portions that the entire unit would pig out," said a source from the movie's sets.
Producer Ashok Thakeria says it was 'very generous and sweet' of Genelia.
"She got such grand portions that the entire unit would enjoy the home food and Maharashtrian delicacies. It used to be a total 'Grand Masti' with a grand spread, thanks to Genelia," Thakeria said in a statement.
'Grand Masti' reunites Riteish, Aftab Shivdasani and Vivek Oberoi seven years after they featured in 'Masti'. They have been bonding well thanks to their long shooting schedules.
The film, directed by Indra Kumar, also features Karishma Tanna, Manjari Phadnis and Sonali Kulkarni.
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Kill 24 Maoists
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps
- 21 Maoists Killed in Encounter on Andhra Pradesh-Odisha Border
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar