Grand Masti: Genelia D'Souza shows her generous side
'Grand Masti' reunites Riteish, Aftab Shivdasani and Vivek Oberoi seven years after they featured in 'Masti'.
Mumbai: Actress Genelia D'Souza has been a regular on the sets of her actor-husband Riteish Deshmukh's 'Grand Masti', and much to the delight of everyone, she got home-cooked food.
"To make the environment even more homely, Genelia would usually come around lunch time with yummy home-cooked food, from aamti, puran poli, Kolhapuri fish to shrikhand and that too in such large portions that the entire unit would pig out," said a source from the movie's sets.
Producer Ashok Thakeria says it was 'very generous and sweet' of Genelia.
"She got such grand portions that the entire unit would enjoy the home food and Maharashtrian delicacies. It used to be a total 'Grand Masti' with a grand spread, thanks to Genelia," Thakeria said in a statement.
'Grand Masti' reunites Riteish, Aftab Shivdasani and Vivek Oberoi seven years after they featured in 'Masti'. They have been bonding well thanks to their long shooting schedules.
The film, directed by Indra Kumar, also features Karishma Tanna, Manjari Phadnis and Sonali Kulkarni.
- PCB Refuses to Comment On BCCI President's statement on Indo-Pak Cricket Ties
- Pakistan Postpones SAARC Summit After Five Member Countries Pull Out
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- 1st ODI: Azam, Nawaz Star as Pakistan Thrash West Indies
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams