Grand 'Ram Leela' poster sends right message about film: Ranveer
Ranveer Singh is happy with the first poster of his new film 'Ram Leela'.
Mumbai: Actor Ranveer Singh is happy with the first poster of his new film 'Ram Leela'. He says it manages to capture the film's essence very well.
"I think it has given the right signals about what kind of zone the film is in - dramatic, romantic, epic, massy, love story. It looks grand," the 27-year-old said here at the Stardust awards.
The response received on the poster is very encouraging, he admitted.
'Ram Leela', a Sanjay Leela Bhansali project, also features Deepika Padukone.
Ranveer hopes the movie's future publicity material continues to convey the right message to the audience.
"It (the poster) has been designed to give you a clue about what this film might be. If everybody is understanding that from the first look, then I think we have hit the nail on the head. I hope we can continue to do with more of our publicity material," he said.
Meanwhile, the film's next schedule began in Udaipur Sunday.
"It has been a wonderful experience working with Deepika. The shoot I think should wrap up a couple of months before November. It is going very well," Ranveer said.
'Ram Leela', slated to be released on Nov 29, also stars Richa Chaddha.
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Make The Most Stylish Couple; Here's The Proof
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Will Tell India What is Real Surgical Strike: Hafiz Saeed
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha