DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Grand welcome arranged for Hazare in Ralegaon
Preparations are in full swing to welcome anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare.
Ahmednagar: Preparations are in full swing to welcome veteran Gandhian and anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare, who will reach his village Ralegaon
Siddhi on Monday from Delhi, after government gave into his demands on the Jan Lokpal Bill.
The village in Parner tehsil saw people hoisting 'gudis' to celebrate the grand victory of the noted activist. An attractive cracker show has been arranged to welcome Hazare.
Also, huge amount of sweets have been prepared for distribution on the occasion. Bhajan and lezim mandals from all over the district have reached Ralegaon to accord a warm homecoming to Hazare, who broke his 98-hour-long fast on Saturday after the government issued a notification for drafting an effective Lokpal Bill.
Shyam Asawa, trustee of the activist's Bhrastachar Virodhi Jan Andolan said that a lunch and dinner has been arranged for all who came to the activist's
village to welcome him.
Anna is coming to Pune from Delhi by a flight at 4 pm and is scheduled to reach Ralegaon by 6 pm, Asawa said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened