DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Granollers beats Del Potro to make Valencia final
The Spaniard beat sixth-seeded Potro 6-4, 7-6 (4) to advance to his second consecutive final.
Valencia: Marcel Granollers of Spain beat sixth-seeded Juan Martin del Potro of Argentina 6-4, 7-6 (4) on Saturday to advance to his second consecutive final at the Valencia Open.
Del Potro started well on the indoor hard court, but Granollers took control with his serve-and-volley game to win the first set. In the second set, Granollers saved a set point to force a tiebreaker. The Spaniard then won six straight points to rally from 4-1 down to seal his place in the final.
Defending champion David Ferrer played unseeded Juan Monaco in the other semifinal. Granollers lost to Ferrer in last year's all-Spanish final.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet