DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Guide cat takes blind dog for walks
Terfel, a blind dog in Holyhead, North Wales is enjoying walkies again thanks to Pwditat, a stray cat.
London: Dogs are natural enemies of cats. But not Terfel and Pwditat. Terfel, a blind dog in Holyhead, North Wales is enjoying walkies again thanks to Pwditat, a stray cat.
Eight-year-old Terfel kept bumping into things and spent most of his time stuck in his basket after being diagnosed with cataracts. Things changed when owner Judy Godfrey-Brown let a stray cat into her home.
The cat walked up to Terfel and led him out of his basket and into the garden. She has been helping him find his way around ever since, The Sun reported.
"I've never seen anything like it most cats and dogs hate each other," Judy, a retired civil servant said. "But Pwditat immediately seemed to know that Terfel is blind."
"She uses her paws to help guide him. They are glued to each other and even sleep together now," Judy was quoted as saying.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London