Guinness Pakru to direct full length Malayalam film
Starting his career as a mimicry artist, Guiness Pakru has acted in various Malayalam and Tamil films.
Kochi: Malayalam actor Ajay Kumar, who entered the Guniness Book of World Records for being the shortest actor in a full length film, will soon turn director with his maiden venture 'Kuttiyum Kolum'.
The shooting of the film would commence in Pathnamthitta on November 8, the 2 ft 6 inch actor said.
He made an entry into the Guinness Book of Records for playing the lead role in 'Albhutha Dweep', a Malayalam movie directed by Vinayan.
Tamil actor Adithyan Ayota is the male lead while Sanusha, who hit the Malayalam screen as a child actor, will be the female lead.
The story of the film has been written by Ajay, who is known as 'Guiness Pakru', himself. The movie is set in a village on the Tamil Nadu-Kerala
Biju Menon, Vijayraghavan, Saiju Kurup and Sona Nair are among the actors who will be essaying various role.
Starting his career as a mimicry artist, Ajay Kumar has acted in various Malayalam and Tamil films, including 2008 film 'Albhutha Dweep', in which he had portrayed the role of dwarf prince.
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha's take on 3rd US Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary