DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Guinness Pakru to direct full length Malayalam film
Starting his career as a mimicry artist, Guiness Pakru has acted in various Malayalam and Tamil films.
Kochi: Malayalam actor Ajay Kumar, who entered the Guniness Book of World Records for being the shortest actor in a full length film, will soon turn director with his maiden venture 'Kuttiyum Kolum'.
The shooting of the film would commence in Pathnamthitta on November 8, the 2 ft 6 inch actor said.
He made an entry into the Guinness Book of Records for playing the lead role in 'Albhutha Dweep', a Malayalam movie directed by Vinayan.
Tamil actor Adithyan Ayota is the male lead while Sanusha, who hit the Malayalam screen as a child actor, will be the female lead.
The story of the film has been written by Ajay, who is known as 'Guiness Pakru', himself. The movie is set in a village on the Tamil Nadu-Kerala
Biju Menon, Vijayraghavan, Saiju Kurup and Sona Nair are among the actors who will be essaying various role.
Starting his career as a mimicry artist, Ajay Kumar has acted in various Malayalam and Tamil films, including 2008 film 'Albhutha Dweep', in which he had portrayed the role of dwarf prince.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes