Guinness Pakru to direct full length Malayalam film
Starting his career as a mimicry artist, Guiness Pakru has acted in various Malayalam and Tamil films.
Kochi: Malayalam actor Ajay Kumar, who entered the Guniness Book of World Records for being the shortest actor in a full length film, will soon turn director with his maiden venture 'Kuttiyum Kolum'.
The shooting of the film would commence in Pathnamthitta on November 8, the 2 ft 6 inch actor said.
He made an entry into the Guinness Book of Records for playing the lead role in 'Albhutha Dweep', a Malayalam movie directed by Vinayan.
Tamil actor Adithyan Ayota is the male lead while Sanusha, who hit the Malayalam screen as a child actor, will be the female lead.
The story of the film has been written by Ajay, who is known as 'Guiness Pakru', himself. The movie is set in a village on the Tamil Nadu-Kerala
Biju Menon, Vijayraghavan, Saiju Kurup and Sona Nair are among the actors who will be essaying various role.
Starting his career as a mimicry artist, Ajay Kumar has acted in various Malayalam and Tamil films, including 2008 film 'Albhutha Dweep', in which he had portrayed the role of dwarf prince.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It