DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gujarat: 3 women forced to put their hands in boiling oil
In Gujarat's Bhavnagar district three women were forced to put their hands in boiling oil by the villagers
Bhavnagar: Even as massive country-wide protests are taking place against the gangrape and murder of a 23-year-old paramedical student in Delhi, crimes against women are still being reported at an alarming rate.
In Gujarat's Bhavnagar district three women were forced to put their hands in boiling oil by the villagers. All the three women have suffered serious burn injuries and are admitted to a hospital. Police have registered a case and have started the investigations.
The hands of the three women, residents of Katpar village in Mahua, are burnt badly. The women have been accused of being involved in stealing by one Babyben.
When the trio denied that they had stolen any thing, Babyben along with a few influential musclemen of the village forced them to put their hands in boiling oil, claiming that if they were not the thief then their hands would not suffer any burn injuries.
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users