Gujarat: Man arrested for raping 14-year-old girl
According to the complaint filed by the mother of the girl, the accused took her to the bushes near a riverbed and raped her.
Palanpur: A minor girl was allegedly raped by a man living in Fanwara locality near the victim's house in Deesa, around 28 Kms from Palanpur, the police said.
The incident happened on Sunday when the 14-year-old girl was alone at her home and the accused Kishore Panchal (25) lured her, the police said. According to the complaint filed by the mother of the victim, the accused took her to the bushes near a riverbed and raped her.
"He also threatened the girl not to tell anybody, or else he would kill her," the police said.
The police have arrested Panchal after registering offences under Section 363 (kidnapping) and 376 (rape) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) against him.
Recommended For You
- I Always Wanted to Bat Like Virender Sehwag, Says Sunil Gavaskar
- Would Choose Margarita With a Straw Over Any Big Budget Film: Sayani Gupta
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1