DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gujarat: Man arrested for raping 14-year-old girl
According to the complaint filed by the mother of the girl, the accused took her to the bushes near a riverbed and raped her.
Palanpur: A minor girl was allegedly raped by a man living in Fanwara locality near the victim's house in Deesa, around 28 Kms from Palanpur, the police said.
The incident happened on Sunday when the 14-year-old girl was alone at her home and the accused Kishore Panchal (25) lured her, the police said. According to the complaint filed by the mother of the victim, the accused took her to the bushes near a riverbed and raped her.
"He also threatened the girl not to tell anybody, or else he would kill her," the police said.
The police have arrested Panchal after registering offences under Section 363 (kidnapping) and 376 (rape) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) against him.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham