DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gujarat: Woman sets her two-year-old son on fire
During investigations, father told the police that his wife was mentally unstable and therefore had taken the extreme step.
Jamnagar: A 30-year-old woman was arrested for allegedly killing her toddler son by setting him ablaze at her residence on Wednesday, apparently following a dispute with her husband, police said. "Vandana, wife of one Kishore Vadgama who is a carpenter by profession, today burnt her two-year-old son Raunak alive, after dousing him with kerosene," they said.
The incident took place this morning at Vambay Awaas Yojana, where the couple is staying, when Vadgama was out on work and Vandana was alone in the house, they said. During investigations, Vadgama told the police that his wife was mentally unstable and therefore had taken the extreme step.
However, later Vandana said she was fed up with the mental torture by her husband, police added. The accused was booked under section 302 (murder) of the IPC.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia