'Gunday' crew heads to Kolkata to shoot in real locations
The entire star cast of the crime-thriller is headed to Kolkata to shoot in real locations.
Mumbai: Director Ali Abbas Zafar, currently busy shooting for 'Gunday', says the entire star cast of the crime-thriller is headed to Kolkata to shoot in real locations.
The film's story is set in the City of Joy and apparently shows the lives of two small time thieves who later get involved in the coal mafia.
"I am off to Kolkata tomorrow (Friday). The cast and crew of the film will join me there on Feb 12th and the major portion of the film will be shot there," Zafar, who had earlier directed romantic comedy "Mere Brother Ki Dulhan", told IANS.
"We shot a few portions here... we created a set and now we want to shoot the film in real locations. Fifty percent of the film is ready and the rest of the film will be widely shot in Kolkata," he added.
"Gunday", featuring Arjun Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and Priyanka Chopra in the lead roles, will have a lot of action sequences and for that Zafar needed the actors to look physically strong.
"Yes, we have worked a lot on physical aspect of Arjun and Ranveer. The film demand was for typical Indian actors and it is physically a very challenging role," said Zafar.
- Narrow Escape From Electric Shock For Rahul Gandhi in Agra
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Cauvery Row: Karnataka Firm, Calls Legislature Session to Decide on SC Order
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Chairs All-Party Meet, Gowda Sits on Dharna