'Gunday' stars Arjun Kapoor, Ranveer Singh deny rivalry
'Gunday' co-stars Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh have denied reports of rivalry.
Kolkata: 'Gunday' co-stars Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh have denied reports of rivalry, saying they share a good chemistry and are happy to work together. "We know each other from a time when none of us were actors. I know Ranveer for a long time. He is a very sporting personality," Arjun said.
The actor said that such rumours started because his debut film 'Ishaqzaade' and Ranveer's movie 'Band Baja Baraat' were released at the same time. "But we can't do anything about these stories," said Arjun. He is currently in the city along with his co-stars Ranveer and Priyanka Chopra for the shooting of 'Gunday' which is set in the politically charged Kolkata of the 70s when Naxalism was at its height.
The trio along with the director of the film Ali Abbas Zafar held a media conference at a city hotel yesterday. Ranveer on his part recalled how during their struggling years as actors both dreamt about working together, as he was constantly aware of the good vibes they had.
"I am grateful to Ali that he gave us the opportunity to work together at such an early stage. He is my favorite co star. He has an amazing sense of humour," Ranveer gushed. Ranveer and Arjun play two dons in the Kolkata of the 70s and Priyanka plays the role of a Bengali girl in the film.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game