Gunmen storm Pakistan hotel, shoot nine foreign tourists, their guide dead
Police had not yet established the nationalities of the victims but they had received reports that several were Chinese.
Islamabad: Gunmen stormed a hotel in a remote part of northern Pakistan on Sunday and killed nine foreign tourists and their guide, police and security officials said.
"Unknown people entered a hotel where foreign tourists were staying last night and opened fire," Ali Sher, a senior police officer in the northern Gilgit-Baltistan province, told Reuters. "They killed 10 foreign tourists and fled."
Sher said police had not yet established the nationalities of the victims but he had received reports that several were Chinese.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right