Gurgaon: Body of young woman found in car
The police suspect the car may have been reported stolen in December.
Gurgaon: The body of a young woman was found on Monday in an abandoned car in Rajendra Park area of Gurgaon. Police suspect she was shot and killed.
The woman was about 25 years old. Police say the car, in which the body was found, had fake licence plates.
The police suspect the car may have been reported stolen in December. The body has not yet been identified.
- Why This Surgical Strike Across LoC Changes Indo-Pak Nuclear Red Lines
- 10 Steps India Took Post Uri Terror Attack to Expose and Isolate Pakistan
- India's Claim of Surgical Strikes 'Fabrication of Truth': Pakistan
- Don't Take Our Peaceful Intent for Weakness: Nawaz Sharif
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- 1st Test: Vijay, Pujara Put India in Command Against NZ on Day 3