Gurgaon: Body of young woman found in car
The police suspect the car may have been reported stolen in December.
Gurgaon: The body of a young woman was found on Monday in an abandoned car in Rajendra Park area of Gurgaon. Police suspect she was shot and killed.
The woman was about 25 years old. Police say the car, in which the body was found, had fake licence plates.
The police suspect the car may have been reported stolen in December. The body has not yet been identified.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1