DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gurgaon: Body of young woman found in car
The police suspect the car may have been reported stolen in December.
Gurgaon: The body of a young woman was found on Monday in an abandoned car in Rajendra Park area of Gurgaon. Police suspect she was shot and killed.
The woman was about 25 years old. Police say the car, in which the body was found, had fake licence plates.
The police suspect the car may have been reported stolen in December. The body has not yet been identified.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sachin Tendulkar Sends Invite To Bollywood Bigwigs For Biopic Premier
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances