Gurgaon: Senior corporate executive arrested for obscene remarks
Following the incident, the bureaucrat's wife registered a complaint at the Sushant Lok police station.
Gurgaon: A senior British executive was arrested in Gurgaon for making obscene remarks in front of a woman but was later released on bail, police said Tuesday. The executive, 56, employee of a multinational company, was arrested late Monday night for making obscene remarks and gestures before the wife of his neighbour, a retired bureaucrat, in the posh Golf Course area here.
Both the families live in the upscale apartment 'Aralias' in the area, said a police officer. Following the incident, the bureaucrat's wife registered a complaint, through her driver, at the Sushant Lok police station.
On the basis of the complaint, police have registered a case against the accused and arrested him. "The accused was arrested Monday late night under section 294 (b) (obscene acts or songs) of IPC (Indian Penal Code). Early Tuesday he was granted bail," investigating officer Balwan Singh said.
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
From Our Network
- Samajwadi Party drama enters 5th day: Akhilesh-Shivpal feud sparks SP-Congress alliance ahead of UP polls- FirstPost
- Diwali gift for commuters, DND flyway made toll free after Allahabad High Court order - Pradesh18
- Inspiring: Shahdol man, who lost both arms in an accident, drives auto-rickshaw to earn living - Pradesh18