DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Gurgaon: Senior corporate executive arrested for obscene remarks
Following the incident, the bureaucrat's wife registered a complaint at the Sushant Lok police station.
Gurgaon: A senior British executive was arrested in Gurgaon for making obscene remarks in front of a woman but was later released on bail, police said Tuesday. The executive, 56, employee of a multinational company, was arrested late Monday night for making obscene remarks and gestures before the wife of his neighbour, a retired bureaucrat, in the posh Golf Course area here.
Both the families live in the upscale apartment 'Aralias' in the area, said a police officer. Following the incident, the bureaucrat's wife registered a complaint, through her driver, at the Sushant Lok police station.
On the basis of the complaint, police have registered a case against the accused and arrested him. "The accused was arrested Monday late night under section 294 (b) (obscene acts or songs) of IPC (Indian Penal Code). Early Tuesday he was granted bail," investigating officer Balwan Singh said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet