Gurgaon: Senior corporate executive arrested for obscene remarks
Following the incident, the bureaucrat's wife registered a complaint at the Sushant Lok police station.
Gurgaon: A senior British executive was arrested in Gurgaon for making obscene remarks in front of a woman but was later released on bail, police said Tuesday. The executive, 56, employee of a multinational company, was arrested late Monday night for making obscene remarks and gestures before the wife of his neighbour, a retired bureaucrat, in the posh Golf Course area here.
Both the families live in the upscale apartment 'Aralias' in the area, said a police officer. Following the incident, the bureaucrat's wife registered a complaint, through her driver, at the Sushant Lok police station.
On the basis of the complaint, police have registered a case against the accused and arrested him. "The accused was arrested Monday late night under section 294 (b) (obscene acts or songs) of IPC (Indian Penal Code). Early Tuesday he was granted bail," investigating officer Balwan Singh said.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch