Gurgaon cab drivers get life term for murders
These drivers have allegedly killed 25 people.
Gurgaon: A fast track court in Gurgaon on Monday sentenced six maxi cab drivers to life imprisonment for having committed two murders in 2006 in Haryana's Gurgaon district.
Fast Track Court Magistrate AK Singhal gave life terms to the gang leader Pramod and other gang members including - Budhram, Ravi, Mukesh, Vikram and Rohtash. All are aged between 22 and 30.
The court has also fined each of them Rs 5,000.
The six were held guilty in two separate murder cases on Saturday. They allegedly killed 22 other people.
Recommended For You
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game