Gurgaon cab drivers get life term for murders
These drivers have allegedly killed 25 people.
Gurgaon: A fast track court in Gurgaon on Monday sentenced six maxi cab drivers to life imprisonment for having committed two murders in 2006 in Haryana's Gurgaon district.
Fast Track Court Magistrate AK Singhal gave life terms to the gang leader Pramod and other gang members including - Budhram, Ravi, Mukesh, Vikram and Rohtash. All are aged between 22 and 30.
The court has also fined each of them Rs 5,000.
The six were held guilty in two separate murder cases on Saturday. They allegedly killed 22 other people.
- Indo-Pak matches filled with emotions, Says Pakistan Hockey Coach Khawaja Junaid
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 2 in Abu Dhabi
- Pakistan Likely to Announce Name of New Army Chief in a Week
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- Dear Zindagi Teaser is Out and We Can't Stop Smiling After Watching It
- Dear Zindagi First Look: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt Will Drive Your Midweek Blues Away
- SRK, Alia Bhatt Tease Fans With Dear Zindagi Tweets
- Gauhar Khan Joins Badrinath Ki Dulhania Cast