Gurudutt will complete Shivaraj Kumar's 'Aryan'
Gurudutt made his on-screen debut in Shivaraj Kumar's film 'Anand'.
New Delhi: Actor Shivaraj Kumar's upcoming film 'Aryan' which had to be stalled because of the sudden death of director Rajendra Babu, has got a new director. The crew has been confirmed that they will be working with filmmaker Chi Gurudutt to turn the dream project of Rajendra Babu into reality.
Gurudutt made his on-screen debut in Shivaraj Kumar's film 'Anand'. He had also made his directorial debut with 'Samara', a film which starred Shivanna and Sudharani in the lead role.
If reports are to be believed, Gurudutt, a long time pal of Shivaraj Kumar, was planning to do a film with Centurion Star. Now, his dream of working with the Sandalwood King has turned true. But Aryan will be the second combination of Ramya and Gurudutt. Kamar and Nargis Babu, Aryan's producers had confirmed that the next schedule of the movie will kick off soon.
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- 1st Test: Vijay, Pujara Put India in Command Against NZ on Day 3