Gurudutt will complete Shivaraj Kumar's 'Aryan'
Gurudutt made his on-screen debut in Shivaraj Kumar's film 'Anand'.
New Delhi: Actor Shivaraj Kumar's upcoming film 'Aryan' which had to be stalled because of the sudden death of director Rajendra Babu, has got a new director. The crew has been confirmed that they will be working with filmmaker Chi Gurudutt to turn the dream project of Rajendra Babu into reality.
Gurudutt made his on-screen debut in Shivaraj Kumar's film 'Anand'. He had also made his directorial debut with 'Samara', a film which starred Shivanna and Sudharani in the lead role.
If reports are to be believed, Gurudutt, a long time pal of Shivaraj Kumar, was planning to do a film with Centurion Star. Now, his dream of working with the Sandalwood King has turned true. But Aryan will be the second combination of Ramya and Gurudutt. Kamar and Nargis Babu, Aryan's producers had confirmed that the next schedule of the movie will kick off soon.
- Donald Trump Vows to Sue Sexual Misconduct Accusers
- Adult Film Star Jessica Drake Accuses Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Donald Trump Announces 100-Day Presidency Plan
- Donald Trump's Daughter, Ivanka, to Celebrate Diwali at Hindu Temple
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border