Hacker breaks into Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook wall to report security bug
Khalil, a Security Expert from Palestine, ended up writing on Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg's wall to alert him of a bug.
Mumbai: How far will you go to get a well-intentioned motive of yours heard? If you're this Palestinian Information Security Expert, you would not shy away from breaking into Mark Zuckerberg's profile to write him a wall post.
In a move that seems right out of the movies, Khalil, a Security Expert from Palestine, ended up writing on Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg's wall to alert him of a bug. Khalil says he had to resort to the move after the social networking giant's security team failed to pay heed to his discovery of a critical vulnerability on it, reports RT.
As you would have guessed it by now, this vulnerability ended up giving you power to break onto anyone's locked Facebook wall and write them a post. In the wrong hands, this bug could be a potential threat and embarrassment, putting other personal information at risk.
To read more visit: www.tech2.com
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology