Hacker breaks into Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook wall to report security bug
Khalil, a Security Expert from Palestine, ended up writing on Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg's wall to alert him of a bug.
Mumbai: How far will you go to get a well-intentioned motive of yours heard? If you're this Palestinian Information Security Expert, you would not shy away from breaking into Mark Zuckerberg's profile to write him a wall post.
In a move that seems right out of the movies, Khalil, a Security Expert from Palestine, ended up writing on Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg's wall to alert him of a bug. Khalil says he had to resort to the move after the social networking giant's security team failed to pay heed to his discovery of a critical vulnerability on it, reports RT.
As you would have guessed it by now, this vulnerability ended up giving you power to break onto anyone's locked Facebook wall and write them a post. In the wrong hands, this bug could be a potential threat and embarrassment, putting other personal information at risk.
To read more visit: www.tech2.com
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Hillary Clinton, Trump Spending Furiously as Election Day Approaches
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma Explain Why Working With Karan Johar is Special
- MNS Defiant Despite Rajnath's Assurance to Bollywood: Time to Arrest Raj Thackeray?
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18