DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hacker breaks into Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook wall to report security bug
Khalil, a Security Expert from Palestine, ended up writing on Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg's wall to alert him of a bug.
Mumbai: How far will you go to get a well-intentioned motive of yours heard? If you're this Palestinian Information Security Expert, you would not shy away from breaking into Mark Zuckerberg's profile to write him a wall post.
In a move that seems right out of the movies, Khalil, a Security Expert from Palestine, ended up writing on Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg's wall to alert him of a bug. Khalil says he had to resort to the move after the social networking giant's security team failed to pay heed to his discovery of a critical vulnerability on it, reports RT.
As you would have guessed it by now, this vulnerability ended up giving you power to break onto anyone's locked Facebook wall and write them a post. In the wrong hands, this bug could be a potential threat and embarrassment, putting other personal information at risk.
To read more visit: www.tech2.com
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs