Hackers post bomb threat on Bihar Tourism website
The hackers posted the threat to repeat Hyderabad-like blasts, besides message like 'Pakistan Zindabad'.
Patna: A threat of Hyderabad-like blasts to avenge the hanging of Afzal Guru was posted on the website of Bihar Tourism department after it was attacked by hackers Saturday morning. Bihar Tourism minister Sunil Kumar Pintu said the website www.bihartourism.gov.in remained hacked from morning till 2:30 pm.
The hackers posted the threat to repeat Hyderabad-like blasts, besides message like 'Pakistan Zindabad', he said. The website is maintained by Mumbai-based IT company Amatya Media.
The website was later restored and the company is trying to trace the hackers, Pintu said, adding the department would lodge an FIR against unknown cyber criminals in the case. Inspector General of Police (Economic Offence Wing) Praveen Vashist said as soon as the information about hacking was received, action was initiated and the site was restored by the host server. If the cyber crime wing gets any complain from the tourism department it would probe the incident, he added.
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- Watch: Ground Reports From India-Pakistan Border
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Pakistan's Bermuda Triangle
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- IMPPA Passes Resolution Temporarily Banning Pakistani Artistes In India