DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hackers post bomb threat on Bihar Tourism website
The hackers posted the threat to repeat Hyderabad-like blasts, besides message like 'Pakistan Zindabad'.
Patna: A threat of Hyderabad-like blasts to avenge the hanging of Afzal Guru was posted on the website of Bihar Tourism department after it was attacked by hackers Saturday morning. Bihar Tourism minister Sunil Kumar Pintu said the website www.bihartourism.gov.in remained hacked from morning till 2:30 pm.
The hackers posted the threat to repeat Hyderabad-like blasts, besides message like 'Pakistan Zindabad', he said. The website is maintained by Mumbai-based IT company Amatya Media.
The website was later restored and the company is trying to trace the hackers, Pintu said, adding the department would lodge an FIR against unknown cyber criminals in the case. Inspector General of Police (Economic Offence Wing) Praveen Vashist said as soon as the information about hacking was received, action was initiated and the site was restored by the host server. If the cyber crime wing gets any complain from the tourism department it would probe the incident, he added.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish