DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Halle Berry returns in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
Halle Berry has confirmed she will reprise her role as Storm in the latest 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'.
Los Angeles: Actress Halle Berry has confirmed she will reprise her role as Storm in the latest 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'.
The Oscar-winning actress will play Storm in the Bryan Singer-directed mutant movie, and she can't wait to don her superhero outfit once again, reports contactmusic.com.
Asked if she would be taking part in the sixth film of the Marvel franchise, Berry told accesshollywood.com: "I'm in. I think I'm in. I am excited. I love Storm. That's one of my favourite characters that I've played. And people love that character as well."
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GoT 7 Promises 'A Great War' Within and Outside The Wall
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry