Halle Berry returns in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
Halle Berry has confirmed she will reprise her role as Storm in the latest 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'.
Los Angeles: Actress Halle Berry has confirmed she will reprise her role as Storm in the latest 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'.
The Oscar-winning actress will play Storm in the Bryan Singer-directed mutant movie, and she can't wait to don her superhero outfit once again, reports contactmusic.com.
Asked if she would be taking part in the sixth film of the Marvel franchise, Berry told accesshollywood.com: "I'm in. I think I'm in. I am excited. I love Storm. That's one of my favourite characters that I've played. And people love that character as well."
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- 'Let Loose the Yellow Butterflies', Say FARC Rebels Approving Peace Accord With Colombia
- Glad Tutak Tutak Tutiya Being Compared With Bhool Bhulaiyaa: Prabhu Deva
- Xiaomi Mi 5S Might Get Snapdragon 821, 2K Display and 4GB RAM
- Pakistan Needs To Stop Terror From Its Soil: B'desh Envoy
- UN Should Consider Declaring Pakistan a Terror State: Bangladesh Envoy
- SAARC: After India, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh Pull Out of Summit
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away