Halle Berry returns in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
Halle Berry has confirmed she will reprise her role as Storm in the latest 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'.
Los Angeles: Actress Halle Berry has confirmed she will reprise her role as Storm in the latest 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'.
The Oscar-winning actress will play Storm in the Bryan Singer-directed mutant movie, and she can't wait to don her superhero outfit once again, reports contactmusic.com.
Asked if she would be taking part in the sixth film of the Marvel franchise, Berry told accesshollywood.com: "I'm in. I think I'm in. I am excited. I love Storm. That's one of my favourite characters that I've played. And people love that character as well."
- BSF Says 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist Killed in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Kathua District, 1 BSF Jawan Injured
- Search Operations in Baramulla for the Second Time
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief