DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock to present Oscars
Previous Oscar winners will present this year's Academy Awards on February 24.
Los Angeles: Actresses Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman and Reese Witherspoon, who have won Oscars in the past, will present this year's Academy Awards on February 24. Berry won the award for her performance in 'Monster's Ball' (2001), Bullock for 'The Blind Side' (2009), Kidman for 'The Hours' (2002) and Witherspoon for 'Walk the Line' (2005).
The four join a stellar list of previously announced Oscar presenters including Mark Wahlberg, 'Marvel's The Avengers' cast members Robert Downey Jr, Samuel L Jackson, Chris Evans, Jeremy Renner and Mark Ruffalo.
Last year's winners Jean Dujardin, Christopher Plummer, Octavia Spencer and Meryl Streep will also present at the ceremony.
Others on the list are 'Chicago' cast members Richard Gere, Queen Latifah, Renee Zellweger and Catherine Zeta-Jones, special guests Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Daniel Radcliffe, Channing Tatum and Charlize Theron.
Oscars for outstanding film achievements of 2012 will be presented at the Dolby Theatre and will be hosted by Seth MacFarlane.
Recommended For You
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise